Saturday, August 27, 2011

Earthquake, Hurricane & Legos


IMG_1378-w
We've had an exciting week here in the DC area! I could live without these natural disasters. A rare East Coast earthquake on Tuesday really gave a lot of people a scare...especially since other things seemed more likely in a post-9/11 world. As I type this we are awaiting the worst of Irene...hopeful that it will not be as bad as originally predicted. I took these shots of my Remy today...playing with his Lego warriors that he loves so much. I know these pictures will be even more meaningful years from now when Legos (currently the bane of my existence :)) are a distant memory.
lego2-w
Ninja
IMG_1388
IMG_1382-bw-w
Pirate
IMG_1380
Spartan :)
IMG_1385
lego-w

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Les Cadeaux Photography
CoffeeShop Designs