Monday, January 24, 2011

I Heart Faces-"Innocent Wonder"

The theme at I Heart Faces this week is "Innocent Wonder," and I just love this picture of my Remy.  This was taken during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and he was standing up on a pole to see over the crowd.  I was able to capture his expression when the balloon he'd been waiting for finally passed by.  Click here to see more photos from that day and which balloon that was...hint:  it's a certain web-spinning superhero  :)

  



4 comments:

Marvett Smith said...

I love it!

Danielle & Al said...

It looks like he just saw something amazing at a parade! Love it!

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh I love this - is he calling a taxi?

JennyGirl said...

Priceless! Isn't this what the parade is really about?

Post a Comment

 
© Les Cadeaux Photography
CoffeeShop Designs